Easy cold cut wraps; Ideal for a quick lunch or serving a crowd.
Party people in the house!
Sorry. You must have the wrong house. No party people here unless you count toddler birthdays. 💁🏼♀️ And those usually morph this mom into a high functioning spaz, obsessed with the smallest of details like water bottle labels or napkin colors 🤣🤣🤣
In addition to overthinking all the party details, I struggle with what to feed large groups of people. Especially for a kid’s birthday when the need for portability and keeping messes to a minimum are a priority. Pizza is always the easiest option, right? Well, if you are tired of pizza, and want a fresh but filling option, try these simple Party Picnic Wraps.
They are also perfect for a quick lunch, travel well for picnics and the meat:cheese variations are sure to please the pickiest of party goers.
Who’s ready to p-a-r-t-y?! I’ve got my theme specific water bottle labels ready!
Picnic Party Wraps
- 1 Spinach tortilla wrap
- 2 slices fresh deli turkey cut at thickness of "3"
- 1 slice provolone cheese, cut in half deli fresh or Sargento is my preference
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 2 slices red bell pepper
- 2 slices red onion, cut thinly
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread *Philidelphia Cream Cheese Brand
- First, determine how many wraps you need and multiply the above ingredients as such. Allot 1/2-1 wrap per guest/serving.
- Place tortilla on a flat surface. Spread cream cheese evenly on the entire tortilla using a small rubber spatula.
- First layer the turkey. Fold each piece of turkey in an S pattern and place them in the center of the tortilla. One piece at the top, one at the bottom, slightly overlapped in the center.
- Next layer the cheese. Cut the slice of cheese in half and place it on top of the turkey. Also making a vertical line.
- Next, add red pepper and onion slices. Add a handful of fresh baby spinach.
- Now, roll the wrap up tightly. Sealing it closed with the remaining cream cheese spread.
- Once the wrap is sealed, cover it in parchment paper for easier handling.
- Cut wraps diagonally in the center before arranging on a display or serving.
- Wraps will stay fresh for 2 days. Best served the same day.
- Roast Beef & Pepperjack
- Black Forest Ham & Baby Swiss
- Hickory Smoked Turkey & Provolone
I’d love for you to leave a comment below! Let me know what you and your guests think of the Party Picnic Wraps.
Jump over to not-your-grandma’s Potato Salad for an ideal side dish; it’s great for picnics and parties, alike!
Feel free to save images for later on Pinterest, and follow me on Instagram and Facebook.
Pages contain affiliate links which are clearly marked. Stacey receives a small commission for purchases made with these links. They do not incur any extra cost to you, but simply help generate income to help keep this blog up and running. If a post is sponsored, it will be marked as such. I partner only with brands that I value and consider valuable to you. Find the rest of my disclosure here.
These look soo, SOO good!! I’m going to save this post! Maybe I can get my kids to actually eat some spinach with this recipe!!
Miss Mariah says
Thank you for the recipe! I made these today unfortunately my grocery store was out of the veggie cream cheese so I used regular as well as baby bell peppers. It still turned out delicious and I know if I had the veggie cream cheese it would be even better