Detailing the feminine details of this year’s fall porch in Green Valley.
Hey there pumpkin! It’s fall y’all.
Oh my gourd-ness. Too cliche?
Welcome to my simple fall porch tour! (Simple because this post is short, not because the porch design was simple. We hauled more than one truck load of fall decor, guys😂)
I based this year’s front porch around my daughter’s affection for Cinderella. Cinderella pumpkins, pink and white mums, pink ribbons, and blue doors set the scene. So naturally, simple wouldn’t do. We needed -magical- “Once Upon a Time…”
We even dressed up in costume and made this fun video to capture the bibbidi-bobbidi-boo moment.
- Mums: white & pink (Ursula Lavender) varieties
- Decorative Flowering Cabbage: Osaka red and white
- Fodder (dried corn stalks)
- Various pumpkin varieties
- Containers: buckets and terra cotta planters//whatever I could find in our garage.
- Topiaries: nearly natural spiral boxwoods
- Wreaths: I tried two different options, but kept the olive wreaths on my doors. (I used the fall peonies inside!)
- Ribbons: Joann’s velvet ribbon
- Door mats: Buffalo check mat & welcome mat
- Whiskey Barrels: from the Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchburg, TN. They sell them in their gift shop.
- Door Paint Color: Interesting Aqua by Sherwin Williams** This is my most asked question, always.
Here’s a look at the back porch in Halloween mode:
Grab the look here:
- Edison String Lights
- Black 12″ lanterns
- Jack-o-lantern planter
- Pink Rug, (Not rated for outdoor)
- Tablecloth, (It’s not a blanket haha.)
And last year’s front entry:
Same rugs, same barrels, different wreaths. (Those were a Biglots find and are no longer available.)
It’s also worth noting that image is still, to this day, my most liked/shared photo online. I will likely never top it. -shrugs shoulders while wearing a Cinderella gown-
Enjoy the view! Remember tis’ the season to be fall-y! (Okay, I’ll quit now 😂).
And we lived happily ever after, until winter.
Pages contain affiliate links which are clearly marked. Stacey receives a small commission for purchases made with these links. They do not incur any extra cost to you, but simply help generate income to help keep this blog up and running. If a post is sponsored, it will be marked as such. I partner only with brands that I value and consider valuable to you. Find the rest of my disclosure here.